Thursday, August 26, 2010

A bump in the road of life

I had planned to catch you up on our travels back to Colorado as we have been moving pretty often and not much going on.To those outside my family who already know, I write with a heavy heart as I just hours ago we learned my sister Mona passed away in her sleep last night.She was only 59 years old. Much to soon and the second time now I've lost a little sister.I will get things caught up on the blog as soon as I get through this bump in the road of life.

We have an exciting journey planned for the next six months and I plan to share it with all.

Rest in Peace Little Sister

3 comments:

  1. sigh...do what you need to do..I know you all was coming out this way to see us, but take care of this first and just let us know when you will head this way

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about Mona :( Take care we will keep you in our thoughts and prayers-All our Love, Denise & Nic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our hearts go out to you and all your family.

    ReplyDelete